Thursday 9 August 2018

Coffee Themed Card.

I'm a sucker for Tea & Coffee. <3




 
When it comes to Craft shopping and hauling, you'll find a variety of Cofee and Tea themed Stamps, dies, stencils and pattern papers in my stash. Here's one Card I created using all my supplies purchased from Letzcraft.




Supplies used :

@darkroom_door Stamp set named "Coffee Time"


Wink of Stella

@tim_holtz Distress inks . Shades : Vintage photo, tea dye, walnut stain and Rusty Hinge.

@letzcraft Cardstock.

Brustro watercolour paper.

Kaisercraft Pattern paper.




Before I start explaining the process, I want to take this opportunity and really appreciate the designer of the Darkroomdoor Company's Stamp set. Her name is Rachel Greig. What a phenomenal work of putting up a brilliant set. It's just perfect. I will definitely add a photo of the stamp set. From designing to packaging of the stamp set by the Darkroomdoor..... Everything is perfect. I'm excited to share the fact that Letzcraft ( a well-known Craft retail store in India) does sell Darkroomdoor Stamps and one can also preorder using this link: http://www.letzcraft.com/preorders/



Alright, So to begin with

I first took an A2 sized Smooth White Cardstock from Letzcraft and kept it aside.

I used Brustro Water color Paper and Cut it to 4"x 4". Distressed it with Tea dye Ink. And distressed the edges using Vintage Photo. I stamped (at random places), the Coffee Stain Stamp in the shade Walnut Stain ; a Distress Oxide. And did 2nd generation stamping of the coffee beans. Also stamped the sentiment using Black Archival Ink. And for the shimmer on top, used Wink of Stella.

On another sheet of Brustro I stamped the image of the cup and colored it using Distress inks in the shades Vintage photo and Rusty Hinge...... Again, on top of the filled-up coffee I added a shimmer using Wink of Stella.

The 4x4 piece I adhered to a Kaisercraft Pattern paper and distressed the edges with Vintage photo.

I also fussy cut the cup and placed it below. For the 4x4 Panel (Now layered on pattern paper), I stuck on the A2 sized Card-base using Foam Tape.

And for the cup, I had to double up the foam to give an extra boost to the raise and so that it sits properly on the left hand corner where it overlaps the 4x4 Panel.

I really enjoyed the whole process of Cardmaking. <3 . Hope you get Inspired. :)

Leave your comments down below and let me know your thoughts on my Creation.



xoxo,

Jayana.



38406520_2279791898746054_3723942481939660800_n

No comments:

Post a Comment

A NEW BEGINNING...

                  A NEW BEGINNING...            The sun in the morning is so golden,             In it the nature's beauty ...