Thursday 9 August 2018

A NEW BEGINNING...




                  A NEW BEGINNING...

           The sun in the morning is so golden,
            In it the nature's beauty is never forgotten.
           It's magical how each moment passes,
           As night falls,
           River flows,
          Trees tall,
          And the evening glows!!!

          I sit in my small house,
          By the window and peep outside,
            Dreaming,
          Listening to the steady rhythm of my heartbeat,
          Match with the little bird singing.

          I feel the dew as I draw up my face,
          To watch the golden ray surpass the clouds.
          The dew drop touches my right cheek,
          As I try to trace;
         How the night bid it's farewell....
         Only to see a new beginning !!!!

       Jayana Shah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A NEW BEGINNING...

                  A NEW BEGINNING...            The sun in the morning is so golden,             In it the nature's beauty ...